Originally founded in 1989 as Mainstream Software, the product once developed and known as CrossForm Global has evolved through much innovation into today’s ServiceInsight solution. Our highly scalable solution was acquired by CBRE in April of 2017 and has become a high-growth platform for the CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) business line.
Leveraging decades of experience, our team remains passionate about client success and engineering new ways for facility managers to improve the employee experience and optimize asset performance. As part of the CBRE GWS team, we are uniquely equipped to help our commercial real estate clients build on advantage.
Fast Facts About CBRE ServiceInsight
- Founded in 1989 as Mainstream Software
- Acquired by CBRE in April, 2017
- ServiceInsight is used in over 50 countries around the globe
- Translated into more than 10 languages
- Supports over 100,000 global users